Quality of education is an important factor to keep in mind these days especially since in Pakistan there are so many schools being inaugurated almost every other day. Education sector should be treated more than just any other industry because the owners of schools instead of just focusing on generating money, should pay attention to providing high quality education to children because educating and empowering youth is how a country becomes successful.
So without further ado, enlisted below are 10 questions to determine the quality of education:
- Do the education plans resonate with the needs of the society?
Education plans are more often than not derived from the perceived needs of the society so the teachers should monitor the changes happening in the environment and ensure that the education helps children in adapting to those changes.
- Is the leadership at all levels of the education system committed?
At every level of education people should realize what their vision and mission is to ensure that they achieve it.
- Do teachers who provide education to children possess the required tools to go about their jobs?
The teachers should be competent who are entrusted with the task of educating children.
- Does the education system focus on enhancing the critical thinking capabilities of students?
The education system should focus on building critical thinking capabilities of students.
- Does the education system broaden the perspective of students?
Instead of just focusing on one area the education system should go beyond it to ensure a broad perspective for students.
- Does the institute provide incentives or rewards to teachers for their good performance?
Giving teachers rewards is a great way to ensure that they stay motivated.
- Are the students satisfied with the education they are being provided?
The institute should take the students word for the education they are being provided with.
- Are the graduate students able to enroll themselves into good universities?
The students should be able to get in good colleges after they graduate.
- Does the education system incorporate practical knowledge of subjects?
Practicality is the need of the hour today.
- What’s the feedback of the graduate students?
The viewpoint of graduate students should be taken in order to improve the system.